According to reports, police have arrested popular social media influencer Amanda Chisom over her alleged participation in a “N50bn” Ponzi scam.
Amanda was arrested as a result of a petition filed by Azubuike Ihemeje, a lawyer based in Port Harcourt, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Nigerian Police regarding the scam that Marksman Chinedu Ijomah, the founder of Chinmark Group, and all of his ambassadors, used to defraud unsuspecting investors.
She may be held for a long time, according to media personality Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, who released a video of Amanda arriving at the FCID office in Abuja after she was arrested. This is because of a court order obtained by the victims of the Chinmark theft, which she is said to have participated in.
In Iwuchukwu’s words;
A report about Amanda Chisom’s arrest.
1) She was actually arrested on Tuesday morning after returning from her Ponzi-sponsored overseas vacation. A team of top detectives picked her up at her home.
2) She will be held in custody for a considerable period of time pursuant to a court order obtained by the Chinmark theft victims in which she participated.
She is currently singing like a canary about the 50 billion Naira that she and Chinmark stole from innocent individual investors as I type this.
3) She would face charges in court following the completion of the investigation by the crack team of detectives who are now questioning/interrogating her.
4) Her experience serves as a lesson for all young people, including me.
Success cannot be achieved quickly.
Although Ponzi’s money is delicious, it has a throat-hooking effect.
Avoid Ponzi schemes. Avoid scams and fake businesses.
The only long-term method of becoming wealthy in Nigeria continues to be the challenging process of starting a brand or business from scratch.
5)An extremely rare footage of the ponzi queen entering the FCID office in Abuja following her detention is attached below.
6) As more information comes in from my source, I’ll update this post.
Good night everyone until then!